How do I get a longer pipe on my entrance?

If the width of your entrance is too narrow because you have changed the type or size of vehicle(s) you are using then you would be responsible for the upgrade (widening) of the entrance. Applications for the upgrade of entrances are identical to those required for the installation of new entrances and are available at the Engineering Division office at the Public Works Department, 3755 East 25th Street, Lawrence, KS 66046. It would be very helpful if you could bring a copy of your property's legal description which can be found on your property tax statement. There is a $75.00 fee required for submission of an application. If you have any questions you may call the Public Works Department by telephone at 785-832-5293.