Monday, August 15, 2022
6:30pm to 8:30pm
1006 New Hampshire, Lawrence
- Administrative Items: 6:30-6:45pm
- Determine quorum of members, agenda approval
- Approval of July meeting minutes
- Leadership updates
- Consider nominee for Vice Chair, Emily Lysen
- Shout outs
- Public Comment: up to 3 minutes per person, please
Welcome to the monthly business meeting of the Food Policy Council. Please use the Public Comment period to share your food system interests, questions, and work with the Council. Due to limited meeting time, please refrain from interjecting comment or questions during the business portions of the meeting. However, Council leadership or members will be happy to continue discussion with you after the meeting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Food System Plan Dashboard Review: 6:45-7:30pm
- Opportunity for final feedback and adjustments before launch, with consultant Eileen Horn.
- Fall Activity Forecast: 7:30-7:45pm
- Review of activity survey results.
- Determine next steps in planning and responsible parties.
- Jamboard Vision Reflection - Health Equity: 7:45-8:00pm
- Health Equity working group shares their highlights from the vision review.
- If energy to pursue items, identify next steps and responsible parties.
- Climate Engagement Food System Themes: 8:00-8:15pm
- Staff shares summary of food system themes and concerns emerging in public feedback around the Climate Action Plan.
- Member Updates: 8:15-8:30pm
Next Meeting: September 19, 2022 - 1006 New Hampshire, Lawrence and Zoom @ 6:30pm