WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14, 2017
(1) (a) Consider approval of Commission Orders; and
(b) Consider approval of Douglas County Personnel Policies 2017 Update (Sarah Plinsky);
(c) Consider approval of a County resolution appointing Steven W. Miles as Douglas County Appraiser (Craig Weinaug); and
(d) Consent Agenda approval of construction contract for Project No. 2015-61, Replacement of E 15th St (N 1500 Rd) culvert (Str. No. 15.00N-16.24E), Replacement of N 1550 Road culvert (Str. No. 15.40N-16.22E), Channel relocation along west side of E 1625 Road (Keith Browning)
(2) Receive presentation of Douglas County Food System Plan; consider changes and, if appropriate, approve for adoption. (Helen Schnoes)
(3) Presentation from Sheriff on 2018 Budget issues (Ken McGovern)
(4) Update and presentation on Socrata Open Budget project (Jill Jolicoeur/Brook Sauer)-
(5) Consider approval of Accounts Payable (if necessary)
-Board of Zoning Appeals (1) position 10/16
-Lawrence-Douglas County Housing Authority Board (1) position 06/17
-Metropolitan Planning Commission – Positions (2) 05/17
-Palmyra Township Trustee position
-CJCC position-Community Representative (1) position-Derusseau Appointment
(c) Public Comment
(6) 17-00155: Rezoning approximately 26.995 acres from County A (Agricultural) District to I-3 (Industrial) District, located directly east of 1705 N 1399 Rd.
(7) SP-17-00156: Site Plan for RD Johnson Excavating, located at 1705 N 1399 Road, 1702 N 1360 Road, and parcel east of 1705 N 1399 Road. Submitted by Law Office of Dan Watkins on behalf of RD Johnson Excavating Company LLC, property owner of record. Becky Pepper is the Planner.
(8) SP-16-00170: Site Plan for Rural Water District #6, located at 1800 E 1200 Rd. Submitted by Grob Engineering Services, for Taylor Four, LLC, property owner of record. Becky Pepper is the Planner.