Skip to content Skip to navigation

Do I need a building permit for my accessory building?

Any building or structure erected and used strictly for agricultural purposes, would be exempt from building permit requirements by meeting the Ag Exemption certification. All other buildings/accessory buildings would require a building and construction permit. One-story detached accessory structures used as tool sheds, playhouses and similar uses, provided the projected roof and/or floor area does not exceed 120 square feet would not require a permit. Please contact our office for additional questions.