For specific assistance please refer to our directory:
All property research requests and general inquiries are handled through email. Please note: Phone calls and voicemail will be added to our Queue and responded to in the order recieved. For zoning and research questions please email email@example.com All requests are handled in the order received. Our office receives a large amount of these requests, and we work hard to answer them in a timely manner. If your request requires extensive research, please expect delays.
- Click this link for a guide to help you locate and utilize the Douglas County Property Viewer. Would you like to research or learn more about a parcel in the county. For example:
- Parcel plate/ PIN number
- Electric Service Provider
- Floodplain Mapping
- Sensitive Lands; including prime soils and wetlands
- County Zoning
- Lawrence Urban Growth Area Boundary
- Road frontage requirements
- Measuring and drawing tools are also available.
- If you have building permit questions or need to schedule an inspection, please call 785-331-1343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tina Rakes, Codes Director is available for technical building code questions at email@example.com or 785-331-1323.
- If you have been working with a specific combination building inspector you may reach them at;
- Tonya Voigt, Zoning Director and Floodplain Manager is available for technical zoning questions, planning or survey review by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dre' Vel Taylor, our new Zoning Specialist is available for general zoning questions and can be reached at email@example.com
- Ben Harris, Code Enforcement Officer is available at firstname.lastname@example.org for zoning violation inquires and home business questions.
Please remember, we are working hard to process emails and phone calls requests in the order received. We look forward to assisting you as soon as possible.