Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


How do I Adopt-a-Highway?

Douglas County does have a program that allows civic organizations the opportunity to Adopt-a-Highway. Requests are made to the Public Works Department, 3755 East 25th Street, Lawrence, KS 66046. If you have any questions you may call the Public Works Department by telephone at 785-832-5293.