Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


Does the Household Hazardous Waste Facility give out free paint, cleaning supplies, and other products?

Household Hazardous Waste is handled by the City of Lawrence. Please contact them by calling the Lawrence Waste Reduction and Recycling Staff at 785-832-3032 to schedule a time to "shop our shelves"!