Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Info 211

How Do I...


I received a bad check and wish to prosecute. What is the correct procedure to follow?

Our standard Instructions for Worthless Checks can be obtained online, or at our office's front desk.

If you have questions or problems, please feel free to call the Check Division at 785-841-0211.  Dorothy will be happy to help with any questions you may have.