When picking up your license, you will be given a card with the judge's contact information. All arrangements must be made with the judge's assistant. There is a $50 fee for this service. Additional fees apply for ceremonies held off-site, on weekends, or on holidays. For information on acquiring a new marriage license, visit the Getting Married page.
How can I get a judge to perform my marriage ceremony?
- Are jurors allowed to take notes?
- As a juror do I need to bring anything with me?
- Can I defer my jury duty?
- Can I request to be excused from jury service due to financial hardship?
- Can I request to be excused from jury service for medical reasons?
- Can I speak to the judge about my case?
- Can I volunteer for jury service?
- Can my employer fire me for serving on a jury?
- Do I have to appear in court for my traffic citation?
- Do I have to get an attorney for this type of action?