Effective January 5, 2015, all licensed attorneys are required to utilize the Kansas Courts Electronic Filing System when filing all new cases or documents within existing cases with the Douglas County District Court. To assist attorneys with their e-filing inquiries, the court has created an page dedicated to e-filing on the county's website. The page contains answers to frequently asked questions, troubleshooting information and related documents, as well as a link to a YouTube training video on electronic filing.
E-filing Page Live on County Website
Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 10:15am
- Are jurors allowed to take notes?
- As a juror do I need to bring anything with me?
- Can I defer my jury duty?
- Can I request to be excused from jury service due to financial hardship?
- Can I request to be excused from jury service for medical reasons?
- Can I speak to the judge about my case?
- Can I volunteer for jury service?
- Can my employer fire me for serving on a jury?
- Do I have to appear in court for my traffic citation?
- Do I have to get an attorney for this type of action?