We are located on the second floor of the County Courthouse, the building with the clock tower, at 1100 Massachusetts Street, Lawrence, KS 66044.
Where is the County Administrator's office located?
- Public Works announces bridge replacement project on E 300 Road (Thu, Jul 15 2021)
- County Commission reaches agreement on 2022 budget (Fri, Jul 9 2021)
- Executive Director announced for crisis recovery center (Tue, Jun 22 2021)
- Douglas County offers online resource for wellness, mental health (Mon, Dec 28 2020)
- How can I view and/or print a copy of the Douglas County Fee Schedule?
- How do I access adopted resolutions?
- How do I contact my local city hall for issues such as garbage pickup, water, city planning and sewer backup?
- What are the commission district boundaries?
- When and where does the Board of County Commissioners meet?