The Douglas County Commission meets regularly two times on Wednesdays at 4:00pm (Administrative Items) and/or 6:00pm (Public Interest Items) at the Douglas County Courthouse (2nd Floor) at 1100 Massachusetts Street, Lawrence, KS 66044. More information can be found on the Commission Meetings page.
When and where does the Board of County Commissioners meet?
- Dial 211 for information about resources, services in Douglas County area (Tue, Feb 11 2020)
- Douglas County households will receive invitation in mid-March to participate in Census (Thu, Feb 27 2020)
- Douglas County is among 13 counties selected to participate in new County Justice Peer Learning Network (Tue, Jan 14 2020)
- Douglas County Treasurer's Office implements changes to help prevent spread of coronavirus (Mon, Mar 16 2020)
- Douglas County working to create hub for human services (Thu, Feb 27 2020)