The Douglas County Commission meets regularly two times on Wednesdays at 4:00pm (Administrative Items) and/or 6:00pm (Public Interest Items) at the Douglas County Courthouse (2nd Floor) at 1100 Massachusetts Street, Lawrence, KS 66044. More information can be found on the Commission Meetings page.
When and where does the Board of County Commissioners meet?
- Douglas County offers online resource for wellness, mental health (Mon, Dec 28 2020)
- Drug Court participants describe program as life-changing (Fri, Dec 11 2020)
- Lawrence hotel to serve as shelter for those in need of quarantine, isolation due to positive COVID-19 test or exposure (Tue, Nov 24 2020)
- SMART Recovery group meetings available for Douglas County residents (Thu, Dec 17 2020)
- Suzanne Valdez's swearing in today as District Attorney is historic (Mon, Jan 11 2021)
- Where is the County Administrator's office located?
- How can I view and/or print a copy of the Douglas County Fee Schedule?
- How can I apply for social services?
- How do I access adopted resolutions?
- How do I contact my local city hall for issues such as garbage pickup, water, city planning and sewer backup?