The Douglas County Commission meets regularly two times on Wednesdays at 4:00pm (Administrative Items) and/or 6:00pm (Public Interest Items) at the Douglas County Courthouse (2nd Floor) at 1100 Massachusetts Street, Lawrence, KS 66044. More information can be found on the Commission Meetings page.
When and where does the Board of County Commissioners meet?
- Community invited to Jan. 28 informational meeting about 2020 Census (Thu, Jan 16 2020)
- Douglas County is among 13 counties selected to participate in new County Justice Peer Learning Network (Tue, Jan 14 2020)
- Douglas County to launch pilot drug court program in January (Thu, Dec 19 2019)
- New Criminal Justice Coordinator Mike Brouwer brings wealth of experience in criminal justice, behavioral health (Fri, Nov 22 2019)
- Public Works receives grant for ADA-accessible viewing platform, picnic shelter at Wells Overlook Park (Wed, Jan 15 2020)