How can I apply for social services?
- Starting April 7, vaccination clinics at fairgrounds need to be accessed from 23rd Street and O'Connell Road (Sat, Apr 3 2021)
- Unified Command launches COVID Helpline for Douglas County (Wed, Mar 3 2021)
- SMART Recovery group meetings available for Douglas County residents (Thu, Dec 17 2020)
- Lawrence-Douglas County Sustainability teams up with After the Harvest and Community Organized Gleaners to expand food recovery on farms (Wed, Apr 7 2021)
- Douglas County distributes $24.9 million in CARES Act funds to 53 entities (Wed, Mar 31 2021)
- Where is the County Administrator's office located?
- How can I view and/or print a copy of the Douglas County Fee Schedule?
- How can I apply for social services?
- How do I access adopted resolutions?
- How do I contact my local city hall for issues such as garbage pickup, water, city planning and sewer backup?