How can I apply for social services?
- County Commission recommends 2021 budget with flat mill levy (Thu, Jul 30 2020)
- COVID Recovery Coordination Team to help develop plans for distributing $24.9 million in CARES Act funding (Mon, Jul 13 2020)
- Douglas County Behavioral Health Summit set for July 27-August 7 (Tue, Jun 16 2020)
- Douglas County Clerk's Office has posted unofficial primary election results (Tue, Aug 4 2020)
- Douglas County develops Education Unified Command (Mon, Jul 27 2020)
- Where is the County Administrator's office located?
- How can I view and/or print a copy of the Douglas County Fee Schedule?
- How can I apply for social services?
- How do I access adopted resolutions?
- How do I contact my local city hall for issues such as garbage pickup, water, city planning and sewer backup?