The Douglas County Jail & Mental Health Court Study was presented at the Town Hall meeting on Monday, November 2, 2015. Below are links to the study document (3 sections) and the summary presentation as shown at the Town Hall meeting.
Douglas County Jail & Mental Health Court Study
Tuesday, November 3, 2015 - 2:03pm
- COVID resources for housing and human service providers (Fri, Jun 19 2020)
- Criminal Justice Coordinating Council receives presentation about racial disparities in local system (Tue, Jun 9 2020)
- Douglas County Behavioral Health Summit set for July 27-August 7 (Tue, Jun 16 2020)
- Douglas County buildings, Lone Star Lake campgrounds open to public (Mon, Jun 8 2020)
- Douglas County receives $52,000 in funding for Open Space Plan development (Wed, May 20 2020)
- Where is the County Administrator's office located?
- How can I view and/or print a copy of the Douglas County Fee Schedule?
- How can I apply for social services?
- How do I access adopted resolutions?
- How do I contact my local city hall for issues such as garbage pickup, water, city planning and sewer backup?