How do I pay my court costs or restitution?

Payments for court costs, restitution and fines can be made in person or via mail.  If payment is being made in person, it may be paid by cash, check, money order or cashier’s check, payable to DOUGLAS COUNTY DISTRICT COURT, in the Clerk’s Office, located in the basement level of the Law Enforcement and Judicial Law Enforcement Center.  There is a $30.00 penalty for returned checks.