I recently moved, can I still vote at my old location?

The law provides for registrants who have move within the thirty days of an election and have not updated their registration. These voters may either: 

  • go to their old polling place, complete an Affidavit of Former Precinct Resident (FP-1 form) and vote or
  • go to their new polling place (if it is in Douglas County), vote a provisional ballot, and complete a new registration form. The registration will be researched, and if the voter was already a valid Douglas County registrant the provisional ballot will count.