Skip to contentSkip to navigation

Non-Emergencies FAQ

How do I contact police/court for issues such as parking tickets, traffic tickets, city warrants, towed automobiles, accident reports, animal pickup?

For these issues, you can contact your local Police Department or the City of Lawrence's Municipal Court/City Prosecutor at:

Baldwin City Police Department

Eudora Police Department