Douglas County Heritage Conservation Council Regular Monthly Meeting
The Heritage Conservation Council will meet via Zoom on January 7, 2021 at 7 p.m.
Join Zoom Meeting https://douglascountyks-org.zoom.us/j/99545563718?pwd=TU5ITDFNdFFROFVZSWZGS3ZWRU8xdz09
Meeting ID: 995 4556 3718 Passcode: 644228
Dial +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) Meeting ID: 995 4556 3718
Consider Draft Agenda and December Minutes
- Let’s Get Started Barn Assessment Program Update & report on December 10 meeting with barn owners and consultant Tom Kennedy
- HPF 2019 Marion Twp. Intensive Survey Update – Stan Hernly/Hernly Associates, Inc.
- HPF2020 Clinton Twp. Intensive Survey RFP/Consultant Process
HCC Grant Program
1. 2021 Grant Program Update & Promotion Plan
2. Natural & Cultural Grant Project Reports
1. Grant Program Promotion (cover this item under HCC Grant Program)
- Consider Board of County Commissioners Orientation to the HCC
- Consider Local Registry Program Timeline for request to BOCC
- Heritage Conservation Council 2021 Roster
- National Register Communications
- HPF2019-02 Amendment for Support of Barn Preservation Program
Adjourn/Next Meeting – February 4, 2021 at 7 p.m.