For tickets issued by the Highway Patrol, Sheriff's department, and Fish & Game officers, you must pay the ticket in the District Court Clerk's office. For tickets issued by Lawrence Police and Kansas University Police, you must contact the Municipal Court at 785-832-6190 or visit the Lawrence Municipal Court website.
Where do I pay my traffic ticket?
- Are jurors allowed to take notes?
- As a juror do I need to bring anything with me?
- Can I defer my jury duty?
- Can I request to be excused from jury service due to financial hardship?
- Can I request to be excused from jury service for medical reasons?
- Can I speak to the judge about my case?
- Can I volunteer for jury service?
- Can my employer fire me for serving on a jury?
- Do I have to appear in court for my traffic citation?
- Do I have to get an attorney for this type of action?