Skip to content Skip to navigation

Where do I pay my traffic ticket?

For tickets issued by the Highway Patrol, Sheriff's department, and Fish & Game officers, you must pay the ticket in the District Court Clerk's office. For tickets issued by Lawrence Police and Kansas University Police, you must contact the Municipal Court at 785-832-6190 or visit the Lawrence Municipal Court website.