The Douglas County Commission meets regularly two times on Wednesdays at 4:00pm (Administrative Items) and/or 6:00pm (Public Interest Items) at the Douglas County Courthouse (2nd Floor) at 1100 Massachusetts Street, Lawrence, KS 66044. More information can be found on the Commission Meetings page.
When and where does the Board of County Commissioners meet?
- County Commission approves expansion of Douglas County Correctional Facility (Fri, Jan 31 2020)
- Dial 211 for information about resources, services in Douglas County area (Tue, Feb 11 2020)
- Douglas County is among 13 counties selected to participate in new County Justice Peer Learning Network (Tue, Jan 14 2020)
- Douglas County selected by SAMHSA's GAINS Center to participate in workshop for addressing behavioral health needs (Wed, Jan 22 2020)
- Douglas County to launch pilot drug court program in January (Thu, Dec 19 2019)